Founded in 1960, SIS has an enrollment of more than 1300 students in Pre-school through Year 13. Two-thirds of our students are in the English Section and one-third are in the German Section. Our team of 54 native-tongue teachers hold degrees in their country of origin.
Over 1300 students, 40 different nationalities
A community of more than 900 families living in Paris and the western suburbs.
- 45% French, most of whom are returning from overseas,
- 40% dual nationals (one of their parents is not French),
- 15% foreign nationals.
A team of more than 50 teachers
- 6 different host schools located in the cities of Sèvres, Chaville and Boulogne-Billancourt,
- English and German Sections with classes from Pre-school to Year 13 (Grade 12),
- Team of 60 employees - 54 of which are native-tongue teachers from English or German-speaking countries.
Excellent results on official exams
- 100% success rate on French Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate with International Option of which 92% receive honours,
- 72% of English Section students who take the IGCSE in year 11 receive grade B or higher,
- 88% of German Section students who take the DSD exam receive honours,
- Read more about our results.
Higher education choices in France or abroad
- 30% of our students attend universities abroad (UK, Canada, USA, Australia, Germany, etc),
- More than 30% of students attend French preparatory programmes for the “Grandes Ecoles”.